Refer-A-Friend Terms and Conditions
PrintOutLoud Client Referral Program Terms and Conditions
The PrintOutLoud Client Referral Program ("Program") provides an easy way to share your knowledge of PrintGiant with your friends and colleagues and get a thank you reward.
For every friend or colleague, you refer to that becomes a paying PrintOutLoud customer, your PrintOutLoud account will receive a credit of $10.
The following terms and conditions apply to the Program:
- You must have an active account in good standing to receive your credit.
- You must use the referral link to refer friends and colleagues to PrintOutLoud to be eligible for the credit.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose your name to your referees as the referrer.
- Your referees must use your link to create an account on Printoutloud.com for us to track the referral.
- A "new customer" must be a person or organization that is unrelated to the referrer's organization.
- Your referee must place an order for the credit to be applied to your account.
- Referral program credits do not apply for any accounts that you may have referred before the launch of the program.
- Referral accounts that are canceled byPrintOutLoud for any reason will not be included in the Program.
- PrintOutLoud referral credits are not transferable.
- PrintOutLoud referral credits are not redeemable for cash.
- PrintOutLoud reserves the right to terminate the account(s) of any referring customer and/or referred customer or decide not to provide a credit for any reason, including if PrintOutLoud suspects that there is some abuse of the program by either or both parties.
- We will not store your referees' names in any marketing database and will not contact your referees unless your referees sign up for an account on Printoutloud.com. Any other data collected for the purposes of this Program will be processed in accordance with the provisions of PrintOutLoud's Privacy Statement.
- PrintOutLoud may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and the revised terms and conditions shall become effective immediately upon posting.PrintOutLoud reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Program at any time.
- You agree to comply with any applicable federal, state and local laws and thePrintOutLoud Terms and Conditions and any other terms, conditions or policies published on the PrintGiant website. This Program is void where prohibited by law. You acknowledge and agree that, for the avoidance of doubt, Section 13 (Liability) and Section 14 (Governing Law and Arbitration) of the Terms and Conditions apply to this Program.